Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within a Pathways Team based in Middlesbrough.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Social Worker job is £38-38.50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Offering support to care leavers aged 16 to 25 years old depending on educational status
- Offering support to find suitable housing
- Helping with applications for benefits
- Working with care leavers to form pathway plans
- Helping to arrange further education or with applications to find employment
- Presenting cases to the Commissioning panel when accommodation funds are required
- Carrying out statutory visits
- Support young people with their weekly living allowance
- Carrying out assessments to see what support is required for the care leaver
- Advocating on behalf of the care leaver
- Ensuring all statutory requirements of a care leaver are being met and legislation is fully adhered too
- Maintaining regular contact with the care leaver
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.