Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based remotely and in Charnwood, within the Older Age Adults and Communities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is up to £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Identify, investigate, and manage potential safeguarding, mental capacity, continuing health care and other high-risk situations where citizens’ safety or liberty may be at risk, working with all relevant agencies so as to enable citizens to take risks whilst protecting them from abuse, managing the risks to staff and the Council.
- Ensure high quality outcome-based responses to all citizens eligible for social care services by providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guidelines.
- Provide prompt support to meet immediate risks and needs in crisis situations.
- Act as care co-ordinator for citizens with complex needs, supporting high risk, complex assessments where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist qualification and knowledge and/or where there are difficult life circumstances or serious trauma.
- Promote independence and facilitate solutions, providing practical, person-centred assistance for citizens, their family/carer and their support network.
- Arrange, implement, and review support plans if requested by the citizen, and providing intensive support if they require it to start activities or test new services
- Undertake the statutory functions of the Department relevant to the post, maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of legislation, policy and service developments in social work, occupational therapy and related areas of skill and expertise.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Team is fully remote but sometimes required to travel for visits.
- Able to work outside of normal working hours if required.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.