Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a No Resource to Public Funds Team based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £27.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Children whose parents have No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) are at a high risk of homelessness and destitution; as their parents are restricted from accessing mainstream housing, welfare benefits or employment.
- If the family is destitute and not able or willing to return to their country of origin; the NRPF Team assesses, screens and interviews parents. Following the screening, if it is deemed essential, a Child in Need plan is put in place. Where identified, subsistence and accommodation through section 17 of the Children's Act 1989 will be arranged.
- The ASTI & Safeguarding Teams work closely with NRPF; and will transfer cases to them following child protection enquiries, when a Child in Need Plan is recommended; or when the child no longer requires a Child Protection Plan but does need a Children in Need Plan.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- 2 years post qualifying experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.