Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £33,568 - £36,597 per annum.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Work with the local judiciary and other parties to ensure effective conduct of care proceedings, support investigation and protection and accommodation.
- Using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances that focus on securing the best for children.
- Undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to the children and families assigned.
- To monitor and review the implementation of care plans.
- To ensure that the services being provided are meeting the assessed need.
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- Opportunities to develop and career progression opportunities
- Monthly high-quality supervision
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rises with service) and the opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised pension scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
- Employee discount schemes
- Up to £4,000 recruitment bonus
- Up to £8,000 relocation payment
- Signs of Safety training
- An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
- There is free parking at our Kettering Office and Parking in areas of Northampton is £3.50 per day
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have experience of looked after children care.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.