Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children Looked After Team based in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
About the role:
- We work systemically and are relationship-based, developing relationships with children and young people, their birth families and the professional network around them, in order to best understand the needs of our children and promote the best outcomes for them.
- The recent restructure has meant that our service works with a lot more children in care proceedings, so the candidate will need experience of working with Court work and be confident in providing written and oral evidence for Court.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- The candidate must be child-focused, confident with the statutory duties for Children Looked After, hard-working and a team player
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.