Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work within a Looked After Children (LAC) Team based in Barkingside.
The pay rate for this permanent Social Worker role is £40,751-45,869 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Support children living with relatives, friends or foster families and perspective adopters or older children living in children's homes and semi-independent units
- Be responsible for ensuring their safety and support them towards independence.
- Through regular visits, assessments and reviewing Care Plans
- Nurture and develop meaningful relations with these children; understand and interpret their wishes, and champion and support them to reach their full potential
- Prepare reports and attend court
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.