Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wigan, within the Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Two years statutory social care experience either in Duty and Assessment or a locality team
- You'll be a strong team player who is used to working in a person-centred way, allowing you to be efficient in time management, report writing, completing assessments and providing both written and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
- You will have a holistic approach to work, with a keen focus on reducing inequalities and supporting individuals to develop their resilience and improve outcomes.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.