Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Surrey, within the Learning Disabilities and Autism Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £34,688 - £38,476 per annum.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To provide a professional social work service to adults their families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of the Care Act.
- To engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene, and using professional judgement, employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
- Assist individuals, carers and families to develop support plans to meet the outcomes identified, using an asset-based approach and family, friends and community options where appropriate and eligible needs are identified.
- To actively encourage involvement and ownership of the support plan but to take a leadership role where appropriate, and will give clear explanation of the use of Direct Payments so that informed decisions can be made
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must be a car driver with a valid license
This Social Worker job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.