Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Havering, within the Joint Assessment Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The JAD Service is made up of qualified social workers, nurses, occupational therapists and administrators. The Service brings together teams from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust, North East London Foundation Trust, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and London Borough of Havering. The Service is responsible for the safe and timely discharges of adults with health or social needs in Hospital. The JAD Service operates a seven-day working pattern and is based across Queens hospital and King George's hospital.
- Social work assessments
- Mental Capacity Assessment
- Safeguarding enquiries
- Continuing Healthcare assessment
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Previous Hospital Social Work experience.
- Experience of completing Care Act compliant social work assessments.
- Be able to support continuing healthcare assessment and advocate for vulnerable adults. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partner services, service user and carers.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partner services, service user and carers.
- Be able to apply professional assertiveness to justify decisions and uphold professional social care practice, values and ethics.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.