Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Lincoln, within the Integrated Discharge Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- 37 hours per week working a 3-week rolling rota covering the hour of 8am-8pm 7 days a week (including 1 in 3 weekends).
- Work as part of a busy Hospital Social Work Team facilitating hospital discharges under the discharge 2 assess policy.
- Undertake proportionate face to face Care Act assessments in the community post discharge.
- Arrange services to meet the assessed needs.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, ideally experience of working within a fast-paced team.
- Relevant knowledge and legislation including the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding Adults and CHC.
- Experience of using the Carefirst recording system is ideal.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.