Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sandwell, within the Hospital Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Enabling/facilitating timely discharges from hospital
- Monitoring and facilitating timely discharges from intermediate care provisions
- Offering alternatives to hospital admissions
- Supporting people to return to independent living
- Delivering an enhanced customer experience that promotes the wellbeing of vulnerable adults to enable them to live independently for longer, supporting them in retaining and regaining their skills and confidence
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Previous working experience in a similar team
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.