Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Hospital Team based in Merton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28-£30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- 3 years post qualification experience.
- At least a year of experience within Hospital Social Work team
- Excellent knowledge and practical capabilities in Mental Capacity Act 2005 assessments, Code of practice
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in carrying a quality of Care Act 2014 assessments and Safeguarding Enquiries
- Knowledge and practical experience with the Strength based approach in Adults Social Care
- Knowledge and experience in Continuing NHS Healthcare assessments
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.