Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Hospital Team in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this social worker role is £30 per hour (LTD company equivalent) and is an initial 4 month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Current HCPC registration as a social worker
- Substantial social work experience of working with adults and their careers
- The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working within a hospital setting or facilitating hospital discharges
The Social Worker will receive:
- Regular supervision and group reflection
- The opportunity of working in a supportive and innovative team
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.