Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in West Middlesex for a Social Worker to work within the Hospital Social Work Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Staff are required to work on-site except when completing community visits/assessments. All required equipment is provided but will need to be collected. All PPE and covid testing provided.
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm (core hours)
- Support the discharge to assess the process
- Track local residents from admission, through the discharge process and then reviews the care within six weeks of discharge before handing the case over to the community social care teams
- Complete Human Rights Assessments as well as Safeguarding enquiries
- Complex discharges, supporting the hub with capacity assessments and best interest decisions
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous hospital social work experience
- Sound knowledge of IT system/good IT skills
- Good assessment skills
- Sound legislative knowledge
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.