Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Southend. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The council are looking for a dynamic social worker with the necessary skills, experience and vision to work within a busy social work team at Southend Hospital.
- You must be able to work within a pressurised environment and be flexible with working to ensure the core hours are covered.
- Cover Monday - Friday (37 hours per week) covering the two areas of the discharge from hospital system.
- This post is to support with discharge planning and admission avoidance in Southend Hospital, requiring attention to a strengths-based approach.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.