Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Stockton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27-£27.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
As postholder of this role you will be expected to:
- Supervising foster carers
- Supporting Foster Carers with Children on in placement
- Reviewing foster placements
- Working in partnership with other professionals i.e. education and health professionals
- Addressing and investigating allegations and complaints against foster carers and making recommendations to foster carers
- Liaising with the Team Manager and LADO for advice and support
- Supporting Foster Placements towards transition and staying put of older children
- Carrying out Form F assessments (Check the candidate is Form F trained)
- Recruiting foster carers
- Carrying out Form Reg 24 Connected Person assessments
- Carrying out life story work with children
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker role is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.