Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Blackpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to undertake Connected Person assessments.
- You will work alongside Children's Social workers in the assessment of Connected carers.
- You will need to have a good understanding of the impact of trauma upon children and demonstrate within the assessment how the carers will meet the needs of the children.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience in writing robust and analytical assessments is essential and a commitment to work flexibly and travel within the UK as many of our assessments are out of area.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.