Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Waltham Forest, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33.92 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for all aspects of recruitment, assessment
- Support and supervision to approved foster carers, connected carers and private foster carers.
- To establishing trusting relationships with their carers during the assessment stage, building on this further post approval and supporting them during their first placements when they are at their most vulnerable.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Applicants will have a working knowledge of relevant legislation and experience of working in children's services
- Must be enthusiastic and highly committed to providing support and challenge to our foster carers to ensure that the children of Waltham Forest receive quality care in a warm family environment
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.