Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work in Lancashire, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs is paying £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 2 vacancies 5 days per week
- 1 vacancy 3 days per week
- 1 vacancy 2.5 days per week (Supervising Social Worker role)
- To manage an allocated workload of approved carers and carer assessments according to Directorate priorities.
- Re-assessing foster carers, including compiling complex assessment reports to present to the fostering panel. Preparing reports for foster carer reviews
- Supervising and supporting foster carers and their families.
- Ensuring high quality foster care is available that meets the specific needs of children looked after and that all the standards and regulations are met.
- Being involved in running support local groups.
- To engage in joint training initiatives and undertake work originating outside the area if this is necessary to ensure equitable distribution of work, and in the interests of efficient and effective service delivery.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.