Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within a Fostering Team based in Dorset.
The pay rate for this Social Worker is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertaking home visits, subject to risk assessment and Government guidance, in order to provide supervision and high levels of support to foster carers
- Ensure that children's needs and carers skills inform the matching process and that any gaps are addressed
- Undertake foster carers annual reviews ensuring they are undertaken in a timely manner
- Ensure that all allegations and standards of care issues are escalated as per the policies and procedures
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements