Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Rochdale, within the First Response Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £27.53 per hour dependent on experience which will be determined at interview. It is an initial 3-month contract.
About the Job:
- This is a strength based intervention team which is responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families.
- This team has case holding responsibility for children in need, there is also responsibility for initiating child protection procedures and initial care proceedings when needed as well as managing private law. There is a need for strong multi agency working to ensure clear and robust step down to Early Help when a case no longer meets CSC threshold.
- As a busy locality team each social worker is expected to respond to duty matters on a rota and to undertake multi agency section 47 enquiries / risk assessments.
Requirements of Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have knowledge in Safeguarding, Child Protection and Children in Need and Court
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.