Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated x2 Social Worker to work full-time in the Family Support Team in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £20 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will receive line management and case supervision from a Senior worker / Senior Practitioner based within the school.
- Having identified with the family the most important areas where they would benefit from additional support, you will work with them intensively to enable positive change, reduce risks and achieve the agreed target outcomes.
- You will provide focused, high quality support to the children and their families. The target outcomes you agree will be informed by and contribute to; education, health and care plans, child in need plans, child protection plans, care plans and any other plan in place for the child.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.