Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the Family Support and Protection Team based in Clacton-on-Sea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £207.00 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be required to work in the office.
This role can be based in Colchester to cover the Tendering area. Candidates are currently working from home with some office-based working.
Due to the current pandemic, ECC can offer flexible and remote working however candidates will be expected to conduct visits and assessment as and when required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Current, qualified experience within a Family Support and Protection team
- Court experience
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified social worker experience
- A full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.