Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Northampton, in a Duty and Assessment Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3 - month contracts. £150 weekly accommodation will apply accordingly.
- The Duty and Assessment service is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire.
Professionals from a range of services that have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses. Their combined knowledge and expertise keep children and young people in Northamptonshire safe from harm.
- Work with a rotating duty element
- Work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Complete robust short-term quality assessments of need
- Ensure the right service provision is in place and that the child's voice is evident throughout.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.