Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Maidenhead for a Social Worker to work within a Duty and Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,448 - £42,888 per annum.
- Holding a mixture of cases including complex cases.
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- To maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps.
- To make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development need to continually improve upon practice, and to support CPD.
- To demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the Social Work EnGLAND in order to maintain registration.
- To work within the organization's professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- At least 1 years post qualified experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.