Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Swindon, within the Disabled Children's Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,231 - £36,476 per annum.
- £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
- Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
- Competitive salaries
- Free car parking at the Saltway centre
- A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
- Leisure and Legal Services discounts
- Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
- "Happy to talk Flexible working"
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.