Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in West Berkshire, within the Contact, Advice and Assessment Service (CAAS team). The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,023 - £35,934 per annum.
- Must have strong skills in risk assessment, timely decision making based on risk and a good understanding of thresholds for intervention.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- £15K retention bonus payable after 3 years in post.
- A 3-month sabbatical after 3 years in post. (8 weeks paid leave and 4 weeks banked Leave).
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.