Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Trafford, within the Complex Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide support to children with challenging behaviours, autism, moderate to severe learning disabilities, epilepsy, and complex health and physical disabilities.
- Support children with to remain at home whenever possible and for as long as possible.
- We require an agency social worker to provide a high-quality social work assessment and planning.
- Take responsibility for child and family assessments, child in need planning, child looked after planning, child protection and care proceedings.
- Work with the Short break team to provide short break elements where required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.