Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Safeguarding Team based in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is up to £32 depending on experience and performance at interview (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- 3 years experience in frontline safeguarding
- Must have experience in undertaking court work, worked cases in Plo and completing connected person viability assessments etc.
- Must be fully compliant to start within 2 weeks
- A driving licence and having a car preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of the range of services, which are available to children and families, and of the organisational framework within which they are provided
- Knowledge of child development and of family functioning and dynamics
- Ability to relate effectively to children, parents and carers, many of whom may be under stress
- Ability to manage working time effectively in order to meet both professional priorities and administrative requirements.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding, knowledge and skills in valuing diversity
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.