Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Locality Team based in Weymouth, Dorset. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 - £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- £35 p/h for consultant social workers
- £31 p/h for experienced social workers
- The Locality Social Care teams have a mix of experienced social workers, ASYE's, trainee social workers and family workers. They work with families through assessment, planning (CIN, CP, LAC), through to permanence. The focus is on relationship based, strengths based and restorative practice.
- Currently, a mixture of community based working, office working and working from home.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.