Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Caerphilly, within the Children’s Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Join the busy locality childcare team - the team is supported by a long-standing Team Manager, 3 Senior Practitioners as well as colleagues who have been employed in the borough for many years.
- Work as part of a rota that is divided between office and home working, as well as a duty rota.
- Hold cases from the point of assessment through to the final plans, whether that be closure, plans for permanence, including adoption.
- Proportionate assessments identify the family outcomes enabling the most meaningful level of support Case management is a variety of new assessment, CASP planning, Child Protection and Court work, including both public and private law.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Care Wales registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children’s social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.