Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Bristol within the Children Area Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The expectation is to be in the office 3 out of 5 days per week, but this can be discussed based on applicant’s preferences. However, this role is not entirely virtual so will require office attendance. The office is COVID secure.
- Work in a creative and respectful way with families and making sure the family benefit from effective partnership working with other agencies. If it is not possible for children to remain within their family, the social worker will make sure permanence plan is in place within the child’s time-frame.
- Work within the C&F programme area, providing a high quality and effective social work service to children and their families. They will have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge, and experience to develop effective plans for children.
- Work within statutory guidelines and assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work, including strong CP experience CIN experience LAC experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.