Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children with Disabilities Team in Amersham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,984 to £44,007 per annum.
Children with Disabilities Service delivers statutory social work services to children and young people aged 0-25 years with a disability, as well as a range of support services to enable families to care for their children successfully. The team are developing effective transitions pathways and are building good relationships with SEN colleagues to ensure that children and young people benefit from joined up services. The focus of the work in this team is to secure the best outcomes for the children and young people who receive its services through careful and thoughtful planning., Our Children with Disabilities team is based in Amersham, but you will be required to travel around the County.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.