Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Dorchester within a Children Locality Social Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Currently, a mix of home working and community-based working, although desk space can be requested if required. Laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Work with children and families through assessment, a child in need, child protection and court through to permanence
- Currently, average caseloads are between 14 and 20 children
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver - due to the rural nature of the area
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.