Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Chester, within the Children in Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £37.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Cover as duty social worker on a rota basis and have the ability to manage child protection/sec 47 enquiries working alongside partner agencies.
- Complete Children and Family assessments and managing Child in Need plans.
- Currently the team are working with a hybrid arrangement, combination of home working and office base.
- Complete ‘face to face’ work with children and families, within the current COVID -19 guidance and practice.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline children and families social work, including experience in statutory social work or Child Protection and Child in Need.
- Experience in completing Children and Family assessments and managing Child in Need plans.
- You will receive a parking permit for the locality area and also be provided with IT equipment that will enable you to work virtually, however, you will be required to be office based on a rota basis.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.