Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Keynsham, Children in Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Under the general supervision of a Team Manager or Senior Practitioner to assess, plan and implement the needs of children and their families.
- To ensure that Children in Need, Children in Need of Protection and Children Looked After have service plans that relate to their identified needs. This may also require the support of other resources both within Social Services and also with other agencies.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.