Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Duty and Assessment Team based in Northampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. £150 weekly accommodation will apply accordingly.
- The Duty and Assessment service is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire.
- Professionals from a range of services that have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses.
- With a rotating duty element, working at pace and to tight deadlines, completing robust short-term quality assessments of need, ensuring the right service provision is in place and that the child's voice is evident throughout.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.