Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Lambeth, within the Child sexual exploitation (CSE)Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To liaise with all social care staff including senior management and Independent Reviewing Officers on open CSE cases providing advice and guidance in line with established protocols and procedures and ensure compliance in safeguarding children in line with established thresholds
- To lead on and effectively monitor local operational CSE procedures and protocols and make recommendations for improvement
- To contribute to local and national policy and strategy development and implementation
- To develop and maintain relationships with key partner agencies (including schools) and the local community to promote awareness of CSE within the borough via the delivery of specialist training including recognising and responding to CSE
- To collect, collate, analyse and monitor local CSE data including perpetrators, victims, trends, locations and hotspots and contribute to any local and national research
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.