Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and supportive recruitment company currently has a vacancy available for a Social Worker to work full-time within a Child Protection Team based in Bristol.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £35-£38 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
About the role:
- The service works with Children in Need, Children needing Protection and undertakes Court Work. Over the last year we have reduced numbers of children on a child protection plan, numbers in care and the teams work hard to help families make changes and avoid statutory intervention
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Post qualifying experience working as a children's social worker
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.