Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Slough, within the Child Protection/Court Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working with children, young people and their families
- Court report writing (initial, updating and final reports, care plans, CPRs and risk assessments)
- Attending court to give evidence and instruct counsel
- Undertaking parenting, risk and children and family's assessments.
- Compiling and negotiating care plans and support packages
- Liaise with other professionals and external agencies to support children and their families with plans
- Attend LAC review meetings.
- Completing LAC review paperwork on ICS system
- Attend CP conferences and completing CP reports on ICS system
- Attending CIN meetings and completing CIN plans on the ICS system
- Attending placement planning meetings and personal education planning meetings
- Attending hub meetings and working as part of the hub to support other hub workers with cases and tasks.
- Maintain and manage case files on ICS system
- Duty tasks as part of duty rota.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.