Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Child Protection Team in Truro. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.03 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The successful candidate should be able to hold child protection cases, have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency core group meetings.
- To complete and present reports within the Child Protection arena using Signs of Safety approach.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- To be able to write court reports and present evidence to the court
- Have experience of Child Protection and Court work and Child in Care work
- Knowledge/use of Signs of Safety and MOSAIC system would be an advantage
- The worker will be required to have own transport and travel across Cornwall
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.