Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Service based in Slough, within the Child Protection Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £44,665 - £49,444 per annum.
- To work closely with partner agencies to ensure holistic assessment of needs and risk analysis informs effective decision making and planning for the safety and wellbeing of children and young people
- To ensure compliance with statutory and legislative requirements
- To provide high quality reports and written plans for intervention which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- To chair a range of meetings as appropriate to the role (complex case discussion, review meetings, multi-agency meetings)
- To be responsible for the budget allocated to the hub and manage the allocation of resources (cash and personnel) within the hub which includes commissioning services and assistance from other sources
- Hold case management responsibility for a hub case load
- Work closely with Clinicians to develop and implement interventions with children and their families, in various settings including family homes
- Carry out planned interventions using a range of evidence based methodologies including systemic and social learning theory approaches
- Support all employee management related matters including sickness absence, capability/performance, conduct, discipline, and grievances ensuring that these are managed according to the Trust's policy framework
- Ensure effective communication with children and their families and ensure this is embedded into hub activity
- Ensure that staff within the hub deal promptly and sensitively to complaints from service users in line with the Trust's Complaints Procedure
- Support the professional development of social workers and Children's Practitioners through structured and unstructured supervision and performance appraisals
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Qualified HCPC registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.