Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Child Protection Team based in Ridingleaze, Bristol.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 to £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be working with children in need.
- You will be working with children that need protection and undertakes court work.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- HCPC registration as a social worker
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- 5+ years' experience within child protection
- The commitment to join a newly developed team
- Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
- Strong court experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.