Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the Child Sexual Exploitation Team based in Coventry. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £29.93 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will work intensively with young people who are deemed to be medium to high risk of child exploitation.
- You will work within a multi-agency team which provides support to children and young people who are at risk of or experiencing both Criminal and Sexual Exploitation.
- The team is made up of social workers, youth workers, children and family workers, a CE co-ordinator, a CE Police Officer and a specialist nurse, which brings a range of experience with working with partner agencies, communities, young people and children.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Have a clear understanding of the interventions required to reduce risk and protect children and young people from exploitation, whilst working as a cohesive member of a multi-agency team
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.