Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Safeguarding Team based in Staffordshire.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £29.93 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be dealing with complex cases including assessment and appropriate management of risks and providing casework supervision to other team members.
- Provides casework supervision to other Social Workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff or volunteers.
- They manage complex caseloads and offer expert opinion within the organisation and to others.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in children's safeguarding
Be accountable for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified social workers, and supervising the work of junior staff.
They undertake capacity-building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations, and contribute their views on service provision to commissioners whilst maintaining the core principles of an outcome focused approach.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.