Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Redbridge, within the Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake Child and Family Assessments
- S47 inquiries
- Write ICPC reports and initial court statements
- Viability assessments
- Age assessments
- CIN plans
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in Referral and Assessment
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.