Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Nottingham, in the Children's Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Assessing the needs of children and their families.
- Compliance with legislation and departmental policies/procedures.
- Writing reports, case notes and maintaining documentation within the Department's
- Framework system, and taking responsibility for case closure.
- Maintaining records.
- Working in partnership with colleagues from a range of different agencies to ensure children and young people are safely maintained in their environment.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.