Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Team based in West Sussex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The role is mainly working from home and carrying out essential visits at the moment the team have X2 bases: X1 in Glebelands in Shoreham. X1 at Swandean Hospital site in Worthing. Our customers live between Littlehampton and Southwick.
- The team work with people over the age of 65 who have a mental disorder or all ages of people who have dementia. Most of our referrals come via the mental health trust with community teams or people who are in mental health hospital. The requirement of the role is to carry out assessments under the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Mental Health experience.
- Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and care is important.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.