Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Social Worker to work full-time within a Adults Safeguarding Team based in Swindon.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,000 - £38,000 per annum.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary framework with individuals living within a variety of settings to maximise independence and life opportunities
- The completion of Care Act assessments and reviews
- Develop knowledge and skills in the areas of capacity, DoLs and court work
- Demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk
- Managing a complex caseload
- Chair a range of meetings
- Produce high-quality assessments and reports for a range of functions
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of, and a passion to work with, individuals who have a learning disability
- Evidence of 2 years or more post-qualifying learning and development in a relevant area, e.g. Practice Educator, Best Interests Assessor or Approved Mental Health Professional
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.