Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Safeguarding Team based in Newport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is paying up to £39.87 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.You will be required to work 5 days per week: Monday- Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm = 37 hrs.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult's Services
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience is required
- Experienced in screening Safeguarding referrals to determine whether S42 and enquiry required or not
- Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front-line team
- Work well within a multi-agency team
- To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.